ArduCAM 5MP Mini Kamera Board - OV5640
incl. 19 % USt zzgl. Versandkosten
Gewicht: 0.0100 kg
Lagernd, versandfertig in 24 Stunden.
ArduCAM-M-5MP-Plus is performance improved version compared to its predecessor.
It is a general purpose high definition 5MP SPI camera, which reduce the complexity of the camera control interface. It integrates 5MP CMOS image sensor OV5640, and provides miniature size, as well as the easy to use hardware interface and open source code library.The ArduCAM mini can be used in any platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Maple, Chipkit,Beaglebone black, as long as they have SPI and I2C interface and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards. ArduCAM mini not only offers the capability to add a camera interface whichdoesn’t have in some low cost microcontrollers, but also provides the capability to add multiple cameras to a single microcontroller.
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- HDR camera
- Other battery-powered products
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 5MP image sensor OV5640
- Standard FOV 60°stock lens
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- Support external hardware trigger input
- Support JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, short movie recording,one time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, low power mode and etc.
- All IO ports are 5V/3.3V tolerant
- Well mated with standard Arduino boards
- Provide open source code library for Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi, et
1pcs Arducam 5MP Plus Camera Shield w/ OV5640 Sensor for Arduino UNO Mega2560 board