Blue Character OLED 16x2
When you need low power, ultra-high contrast and any-angle readability,
you can't beat these great looking character OLEDs. They are pin/shape
compatible with 'standard' HD44780 LCDs. The code is slightly different
(they're more timing sensitive) so we have our own Arduino library that
plays better with the OLEDs than the standard LiquidCrystal library.
Best of all, no backlight or contrast control is required, so they're
even simpler to get running.
This OLED is not compatible with any of our LCD shields or backpacks!
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- Bright blue OLED text on black background
- Connection port is 0.1" pitch, single row for easy breadboarding and wiring
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up
- No backlight! Each pixel is an individual LED
-Can be fully controlled with only 7 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- Built in default character set supports English/Japanese text. Can
also be set to use Western European and Russian, see the WS0010
datasheet for the full character sets
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or 'foreign' language support
- Comes with a strip of header
- Works with 3V or 5V power & logic
an added bonus, the controller allows you to use it as a 100x16 graphic
display as well - check the WS0010 datasheet for details. We don't have
a tutorial for this mode.
By default, the module is set up to be
4 or 8-bit HD44780 compatible. If you're handy with a soldering iron,
you can apparently place it in 'SPI' mode, by changing some of the
jumpers on the back of the PCB. We don't have a tutorial for using this
mode, check the datasheets for details.
For basic wiring
information, check out our detailed step-by-step Arduino+LCD tutorial
however, you'll need to use our character OLED library and wire up the
RW pin instead of grounding it
Kunden kauften auch
12,95 EUR - 12,20 EUR