Kleines IMU System von CH Robotics mit einem Cortex-M3 Mikrocontroller.
The CHR-6d is a 6-axis IMU, combining three accelerometer axes and
three rate gyro axes in a .8" by .7" footprint. An onboard
ARM Cortex™ processor samples and filters gyro and accelerometer
outputs and sends results over a TTL (3.3V) UART. The CHR-6d
was designed specifically for low cost and ease of use.
- 3-axis roll rates (+/- 400 deg/s)
- 3-axis acceleration (+/- 3
- Pitch and roll angles
- 16-bit effective measurement
resolution (after oversampling and
- Configurable digital filter (windowed Parks-McClellan FIR)
EKF for pitch and roll angle estimation
- Automatic bias
- High bias stability over temperature
output rates (20 Hz - 300 Hz)
- Easy to use TTL (3.3V) UART
- Open-source firmware with free development tools
PC software for data visualization and IMU
Convenient PC Interface for Configuration
The CHR-6d can be configured by sending commands over the TTL UART.
To simplify this process, our open-source PC software
provides a convenient interface for data visualization and IMU
To learn more about the CHR-6d, please see our User's Forum and the CHR-6d