Espruino Pico Pinned Rev. 1.4
incl. 19 % USt zzgl. Versandkosten
Gewicht: 0.0100 kg
Lagernd, versandfertig in 24 Stunden.
Control Electronics quickly and easily with a tiny USB stick that runs
things, with a mini version of the popular Espruino board we already
This little board has an STM32 microcontroller
pre-programmed with Espruino all ready to go so you can start playing
immediately. Warning: if you only use Assembly and think that even
embedded C/C++ is for wimps, this device might explody your head.
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins : 9 Analogs inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB Type A connector
- Two on-board LEDs and one button.
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU - ARM Cortex M4, 384kb flash, 96kb RAM
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA - over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
- Rev 1v4: 500mA polyfuse on board
- Rev 1v4: CE and RoHS certification
Kunden kauften auch