Neue Version hier verfügbar: FEZ Spider II Mainboard
FEZ Spider Mainboard is a .NET Gadgeteer-compatible mainboard based on GHI Electronics EMX module.
This makes FEZ Spider Mainboard the most feature-full .NET Gadgeteer
compatible device in the market. It contains all of .NET Micro Framework
core features and adds many exclusive features, such as USB host, WiFi
and RLP (loading native code). All these features combine to provide a
rapid prototyping platform.
This board is included in FEZ Spider Starter Kit.
- 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, C, D, E, F, H, I, K, O, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- Configurable on-board LED
- Configuration switches
- Based on GHI Electronics EMX module
- 72MHz. 32-bit ARM7 processor
- 4.5 MB Flash
- 16 MB RAM
- LCD controller
- Full TCP/IP Stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- Ethernet, WiFi driver and PPP ( GPRS/ 3G modems) and DPWS
- USB host
- USB Device with specialized libraries to emulate devices like thumb-drive, virtual COM (CDC), mouse, keyboard
- 76 GPIO Pin
- 2 SPI (8/16bit)
- 4 UART
- 2 CAN Channels
- 7 10-bit Analog Inputs.
- 10-bit Analog Output (capable of WAV audio playback)
- 4-bit SD/MMC Memory card interface
- 6 PWM
- OneWire interface (available on any IO).
- Built-in Real Time Clock (RTC) with the suitable crystal
- Processor register access
- OutputCompare for generating waveforms with high accuracy
- RLP allowing users to load native code (C/Assembly) for real-time requirements.
- Extended double-precision math class
- FAT File System
- Cryptography (AES and XTEA)
- Low power and hibernate support
- In-field update (from SD, network or other)
- Dimensions: W 2.25" x L 2.05" x H 0.5"
- Low power and hibernate modes
- Active power consumption 160 mA
- Idle power consumption 120 mA
- Hibernate power consumption 40 mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70°C
- RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
For more information about .NET Gadgeteer visit: