Embedded Artists' LPC11U35 QuickStart Board lets you get up-and-running quickly with NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11U35 microcontroller. The small sized board offers many features that ease your learning curve and speed up your program development.
Download code to the board by using:
|Processor||NXP's Cortex-M0 LPC11U35 microcontroller in 33-pin HVQFN package.|
|Program Flash||64 KB|
|Data Memory||10 KB + 4 KB EEPROM|
|Clock Crystals||12.000 MHz crystal for maximum execution speed and standard serial bit rates, including USB requirements. The LPC11U35 runs at frequencies up to 50 MHz.|
|Interfaces / Connectors||
• All LPC11U35 I/O pins are available on edge expansion connectors,
in DIL-30 structure suitable for bread board prototyping (dual 15 pos,
100 mil/2.54 mm pitch rows, 700 mil/17.78 mm apart).
• On-board USB Device interface, with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection.
|Dimensions||21 x 40 mm|
|Power||Flexible powering, with on-board 150mA 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector or an external +5V supply).|
• All LPC11U35 I/O pins are available on connectors.
• mini-B USB connector.
• SWD/JTAG connector (50 mil/1.27 mm pitch, standard SWD/JTAG connector).
• Onboard reset generation and reset push-button.|
• Push-button for enabling Bootloader mode of the LPC11U35.
• LED on pin PIO0_7.
• 2 pcs 1x15 pinlists included, but not soldered.
12,00 EUR - 9,52 EUR