The LPC1343 QuickStart Board is very low cost and can be used for
prototyping/development as well as for low-volume production.
Modifications for higher-volume production can easily be done.
Contact Embedded Artists for further information about design and production services.
You will likely be surprised at our competitive prices!
|Processor||NXP's Cortex-M3 LPC1343 microcontroller in 33-pin HVQFN package.|
|Program Flash||32 KB|
|Data Memory||8 KB|
|Clock Crystals||12.000 MHz crystal for maximum execution speed and standard serial bit rates, including USB requirements. The LPC1343 runs at frequencies up to 72 MHz.|
|Interfaces / Connectors||
• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on edge expansion connectors, in DIL-30 structure
suitable for bread board prototyping (dual 15 pos, 100 mil/2.54 mm pitch rows, 700 mil/17.78 mm apart).
• On-board USB Device interface, with mini-B USB connector and proper ESD protection.
|Dimensions||21 x 40 mm|
|Power||Flexible powering, with on-board 150mA 3.3V voltage regulator (can be powered from USB connector or an external +5V supply).|
• All LPC1343 I/O pins are available on connectors.
• mini-B USB connector.
• SWD/JTAG connector (0 mil/1.27 mm pitch, standard SWD/JTAG connector).
• 32 Kbit I2C E2PROM for storing non-volatile parameters.|
• Onboard reset generation and reset push-button.
• Push-button for enabling Bootloader mode of the LPC1343.
• LED on pin PIO0_7.
• 2 pcs 1x15 pinlists included, but not soldered.
The following resources are available for download from our support site after registration of the LPC1343 QuickStart Board.Documents
7,40 EUR - 7,20 EUR