Embedded Artists' LPC3141 Developer's Kit mit dem LPC3141 ARM9 Controller.
Embedded Artists' LPC3141 Developer's Kit lets you get up-and-running quickly with the LPC3141 OEM Board. The LPC3141 OEM Board is equipped with NXP's ARM926EJ-S based LPC3141 microcontroller suitable for a wide range of applications requiring low power consumption, high performance and flexible USB connectivity.
Watch a short multimedia presentation about how to get started with the board.
The Kit is perfect for running Linux with its large on-board RAM and Flash, network and graphics capabilities.
Focus on your value-added application by using this Developer's Kit as your prototyping platform. It includes the software components needed to get up-and-running with your software development on day 1.
When you are finished with prototyping and/or evaluation you can easily transfer your application and the OEM Board into production.
|Processor||NXP's ARM926EJ-S LPC3141 microcontroller in BGA package|
256 MB NAND FLASH (2Gbit)
4 MB SPI-NOR FLASH (32Mbit)
64 MB SDRAM + 192 KB internal
16-bit data bus to SDRAM
|USB||High-speed USB 2.0 (OTG, Host, Device) with on-chip PHY|
|Clock Crystals||12.000 MHz crystal for CPU|
|Dimensions||66 x 48 mm|
|Connectors||200 pos expansion connector (as defined in SODIMM standard), 0.6mm pitch|
• 256 Kbit I2C E2PROM for storing non-volatile parameters
• Buffered 16-bit databus
• 200 pos SODIMM connector for LPC3141 OEM Board
• Expansion connector to display options
• 3 Expansion connectors with all cpu signals
• Ethernet (RJ45) connector
• MMC/SD interface & connector
• USB OTG or Host connectors
• 3.5mm Audio connectors (mic in, 2x line out, headphone out)
• JTAG connector
• 3 terminal screw connector for battery
• 2.1mm Power input
Power supply, either via USB or external 9-15V DC
LPC3141 OEM Board is powered with +5V
• 100/10Mbps Ethernet interface (DM9000 based)|
• UDA1380 I2S codec with mic in, line in, line out, and headphone out
• Current monitors on input power voltages
• 5-key joystick
• 3 axis accelerometer
• 8 LEDs (via I2C)
• Trimpot analog input
• USB-to-serial bridge on UART
• RS232 alternative interface on UART
• XBee™ RF-module alternative interface on UART (note that XBee module is not included in bundle)
• Reset push-button and LED
• 205x135 mm in size