Das Maple ist ein Open-Source Entwickluingskit mit dem STM32 F103RB ARM Cortex-M3 Controller. Das Board ist im Arduino Format entworfen, somit lassen sich auch Arduino Shields damit betreiben.
Our Maple board consists of the essentials: a fast processor with lots of peripherals. At the center of Maple is a 72MHz ARM Cortex M3 chip, providing the increased computational power desired by more advanced users. In the past, ARM processors were notoriously unfriendly in non-professional environments due to proprietary tool chains and unfamiliar instruction sets. Because of this, they were conspicuously absent from classrooms and hobbyists’ workbenches. Leaf aims to change this by providing an ARM tool-chain built from open source components and a programming environment that is intuitively easy to use. For those of us who love and are familiar with Arduino, Maple is offered in an Arduino-compatible format, complete with Arduino pin layouts and programming environment. In the future, a Cortex native version will be available in order to take full advantage of this fantastic micro-controller.
- STM32 F103RB: a 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 microprocessor
- Clock Speed: 72 MHz
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 3.0V-12V
- 39 Digital I/O Pins (GPIO)
- 16 Analog Input Pins
- 12-bit ADC resolution (ADC)
- 15 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution (PWM)
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications (USB)
- External JTAG interface (USB)
- 128 Flash and 20KB SRAM
- 64 Channel nested vector interrupt handler (including external interrupt on GPIO’s)
- Integrated SPI (SPI)
- Integrated I2C (I2C)
- 7 Channels of Direct Memory Access (DMA)
- 3 USART divices (USART)
- Four 4-channel Timers (Timers)
- Supplies up to 500mA @ 3.3v, with separate 250 mA digital and analog regulators
- Support for low power and sleep modes (<500uA)
- Dimensions are 2.05″x2.1″
Note: The Maple does not come with the USB cable (mini-B style) required to power or upload programs using the USB bus. You can buy these from most local electronics/convenience stores, or quite likely have one lying around for use with a cellphone or other USB device.
And another thing: For a short list of known issues with this revision of the Maple (rev5), see the errata page.
10,57 EUR - 9,42 EUR