2,5" LCD mit einem NTSC/PAL Eingang, über zwei Taster lässt sich die Hintergrundbeleuchtung in 32 Schritten einstellen.
Yes, this is an adorable small television! The visible display measures
only 2.5" (6.35cm) diagonal, the TFT comes with a NTSC/PAL driver board.
The display is very easy to use - simply connect 4.5-15VDC to the red
and black wires, then connect a composite video source to the yellow and
black wire. Voila, a television display! There's two little buttons to
adjust the LED backlight brightness up and down (32 levels) and a button
that 'flips' the display horizontally - there is no other adjustment
available but we found that the color and contrast look great right out
of the box.
To demonstrate it, we took some photos with the display connected to a
Raspberry Pi, but it will also work connected to any analog
composite-video output such as a YBox or Propeller w/Video out. It will
not work with a device that only outputs VGA, HDMI or any other digital
Please note, these miniature displays are very delicate and require
care to avoid ripping the delicate flex connector. These are best used
by electronics geeks who have experience and are comfortable working
with delicate electronic components. WE CANNOT REPLACE DAMAGED DISPLAYS
if you are not careful and rip the flex connector!
- Power with 6-15VDC only into onboard buck converter
- 80mA power draw at 12V, 150mA at 6V
- Control board measures 51mm x 44mm
- Four 2.2mm drill holes on a 46mm x 39mm square
- Visible display dimensions: 50.4mm horizontal x 37.8mm vertical
- Resolution: 320 RGB wide x 240 high
- Dot pitch: 0.0525mm wide x 0.1575mm high
- Display metal case dimensions: 60.73 x 45.07 x 2.54 mm
We can also refer you to the raw A025DL02 TFT Display datasheet
- this is just for the TFT itself, not the driver board