Das PIC32-PINGUINO-OTG ist ein kostengünstiges und kleines Entwicklungskit mit dem Microchip
PIC32MX440F256H Controller. Das Board ist im Arduinoformaktor, sodass
auch die Arduino Shields für dieses Board verwendet werden können. Dieses Board besitzt zusätzlich eine USB OTG Schnittstelle.
ARDUINO like board with PIC32MX440F256H with USB OTG
- PIC32MX440F256H 80 Mhz microcontroller 256KB Flash 32KB RAM
- DCDC power supply allow input voltage from 9 to 30V DC thus making possible
to take virtually any power supply adapter on the market, also enable application
which are in industrial power supply 24VDC.
- carefully selected all components to work reliable in INDUSTIRAL temperature
range -25+85C so the board can be used in INDUSTIRAL applications.
- ULTRA LOW POWER voltage regulators and the consumption is only few microamps,
which enables handheld and battery powered applications.
- Li-Ion rechargable battery power supply option with BUILD-IN on board charger,
so when you attach battery it is automatically charged and kept in this state
until the other power source (USB or external adapter) is removed and it AUTOMATICALLY
will power the board - no jumpers, no switches!
- UEXT connector which allow many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS
to be connected
- allow RTC - Real Time Clock.
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- Separate voltage regulator for the Analog part, which allow the ADC to be
read correctly without the digital noise pickup.
- Optionally if someone need higher precision and temperature stability in
Analog reading we have provision on the board for Aref preciese source.
- the LEDs and the BUTTONs are on the edge of the board so there is easy access
even if the boards have shields on them
- all components are LOWER than the connectors, so the shields do not interference
- mini USB connector is used which is common and used in most cell phones,
so you do not have to buy other cables
- original Arduino design had flaw and the connectors were not spaced at 0.1"
this make perfo board use impossible, to keep the compatibility we have same
spacing but we add next to this connector on 0.1" which customer can
use with perforated boards
- all signals on the connectors are printed on top and on bottom of the board,
so when you check with probe you know exactly which port you are measuring
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier