Die neue Simple Motor Controller Familie von Pololu für Gleichstrommotor verfügt über zahlreiche nützliche Features, wie z.B. 4 verschiedene Schnittstellen: USB, TTL Seriell, analog, RC.
Der 18v7 ist für Spannungen von 5,5V-30V ausgelegt und kann ungekühlt einen Dauerstrom von 7A schalten.Vollständige Englische Beschreibung:
The Pololu Simple Controller 18v7 makes basic control of brushed DC
motors easy, with our free Simple Motor Control Center software enabling
quick configuration over USB. The controller supports four interface
modes: USB, TTL serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio control (RC).
This version operates from 5.5 to 30 V
and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 7 A
(>30 A peak) without a heat sink. It ships with the power capacitor and connectors installed as shown.
The Pololu Simple Motor Controllers are versatile, general-purpose motor
controllers for brushed, DC motors. A wide operating range of up to
5.5–40V and the ability to deliver up to several hundred Watts in a
small form factor make these controllers suitable for many motor control
applications. With a variety of supported interfaces—USB for direct
connection to a computer, TTL serial for use with embedded systems, RC
hobby servo pulses for use as an RC-controlled electronic speed control
(ESC), and analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog
joystick—and a wide array of configurable settings, these motor
controllers make it easy to add basic control of brushed DC motors to a
variety of projects. Although this motor controller has many more
features than competing products, a free configuration utility (for
Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, and Linux) simplifies initial setup of the
device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the
controller via USB.
- Simple bidirectional control of one DC brush motor.
- 5.5 V to 30 V (18v7, 18v15, and 18v25) or 40 V (24v12 and 24v23) operating supply range.
- 7 A to 25 A maximum continuous current output without a heat sink, depending on controller model
- Four communication or control options:
- USB interface for direct connection to a PC.
- Logic-level (TTL) serial interface for direct connection to microcontrollers or other embedded controllers.
- Hobby radio control (RC) pulse width interface for direct connection to an RC receiver or RC servo controller.
- 0–3.3 V analog voltage interface for direct connection to potentiometers and analog joysticks.
- Simple configuration and calibration over USB with free
configuration program (Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, and Linux
- Adjustable maximum acceleration and deceleration to limit electrical and mechanical stress on the system.
- Adjustable starting speed, maximum speed, and amount of braking when speed is zero.
- Optional safety controls to avoid unexpectedly powering the motor.
- Input calibration (learning) and adjustable scaling degree for analog and RC signals.
- Under-voltage shutoff with hysteresis for use with batteries vulnerable to over-discharging (e.g. LiPo cells).
- Adjustable over-temperature threshold and response.
- Adjustable PWM frequency from 1 kHz to 22 kHz (maximum frequency is
ultrasonic, eliminating switching-induced audible motor shaft
- Error LED linked to a digital ERR output, and connecting the error
outputs of multiple controllers together optionally causes all connected
controllers to shut down when any one of them experiences an error.
- Field-upgradeable firmware.
- USB/Serial features:
- Controllable from a computer with native USB, via serial commands
sent to the device’s virtual serial (COM) port, or via TTL serial
through the device’s RX/TX pins.
- Example code in C#, Visual Basic .NET, and Visual C++ is available in the Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Optional CRC error detection to eliminate communication errors caused by noise or software faults.
- Optional command timeout (shut off motors if communication ceases).
- Supports automatic baud rate detection from 1200 bps to 500 kbps, or can be configured to run at a fixed baud rate.
- Supports standard compact and Pololu protocols as well as the
Scott Edwards Mini SSC protocol and an ASCII protocol for simple serial
control from a terminal program.
- Optional serial response delay for communicating with half-duplex controllers such as the Basic Stamp.
- Controllers can be easily chained together and to other Pololu
serial motor and servo controllers to control hundreds of motors using a
single serial line.
- RC features:
- 1/4 µs pulse measurement resolution.
- Works with RC pulse frequencies from 10 to 333 Hz.
- Configurable parameters for determining what constitutes an acceptable RC signal.
- Two RC channels allow for single-stick (mixed) motor control,
making it easy to use two simple motor controllers in tandem on an
RC-controlled differential-drive robot.
- RC channels can be used in any mode as limit or kill switches
(e.g. use an RC receiver to trigger a kill switch on your autonomous
- Battery elimination circuit (BEC) jumper can power the RC receiver with 5 V or 3.3 V.
- Analog features:
- 0.8 mV (12-bit) measurement resolution.
- Works with 0 to 3.3 V inputs.
- Optional potentiometer/joystick disconnect detection.
- Two analog channels allow for single-stick (mixed) motor control,
making it easy to use two simple motor controllers in tandem on a
joystick-controlled differential-drive robot.
- Analog channels can be used in any mode as limit or kill switches.
2.3" x 1.2" x 0.4"
USB; non-inverted TTL serial;
RC servo pulses; analog voltage2
Minimum operating voltage:
Maximum operating voltage:
Continuous output current per channel:
Maximum PWM frequency:
Maximum logic voltage:
Reverse voltage protection?: