Die neue Simple Motor Controller Familie von Pololu für Gleichstrommotor verfügt über zahlreiche nützliche Features, wie z.B. 4 verschiedene Schnittstellen: USB, TTL Seriell, analog, RC.
Der 24v12 ist für Spannungen von 5,5V-40V ausgelegt und kann ungekühlt einen Dauerstrom von 12A schalten.Vollständige Englische Beschreibung:
The Pololu Simple High-Power Motor Controller makes basic control of
brushed DC motors easy, with our free Simple Motor Control Center
software enabling quick configuration over USB. The controller supports
four interface modes: USB, TTL serial, analog voltage, and hobby radio
control (RC). This version operates from 5.5 to 40 V
and is efficient enough to deliver a continuous 12 A
without a heat sink. It ships with the power capacitor and connectors
included but not soldered in, allowing for custom installations
The Pololu Simple Motor Controllers are versatile, general-purpose motor
controllers for brushed, DC motors. A wide operating range of up to
5.5–40V and the ability to deliver up to several hundred Watts in a
small form factor make these controllers suitable for many motor control
applications. With a variety of supported interfaces—USB for direct
connection to a computer, TTL serial for use with embedded systems, RC
hobby servo pulses for use as an RC-controlled electronic speed control
(ESC), and analog voltages for use with a potentiometer or analog
joystick—and a wide array of configurable settings, these motor
controllers make it easy to add basic control of brushed DC motors to a
variety of projects. Although this motor controller has many more
features than competing products, a free configuration utility (for
Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, and Linux) simplifies initial setup of the
device and allows for in-system testing and monitoring of the
controller via USB.
- Simple bidirectional control of one DC brush motor.
- 5.5 V to 30 V (18v7, 18v15, and 18v25) or 40 V (24v12 and 24v23) operating supply range.
- 7 A to 25 A maximum continuous current output without a heat sink, depending on controller model
- Four communication or control options:
- USB interface for direct connection to a PC.
- Logic-level (TTL) serial interface for direct connection to microcontrollers or other embedded controllers.
- Hobby radio control (RC) pulse width interface for direct connection to an RC receiver or RC servo controller.
- 0–3.3 V analog voltage interface for direct connection to potentiometers and analog joysticks.
- Simple configuration and calibration over USB with free
configuration program (Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, and Linux
- Adjustable maximum acceleration and deceleration to limit electrical and mechanical stress on the system.
- Adjustable starting speed, maximum speed, and amount of braking when speed is zero.
- Optional safety controls to avoid unexpectedly powering the motor.
- Input calibration (learning) and adjustable scaling degree for analog and RC signals.
- Under-voltage shutoff with hysteresis for use with batteries vulnerable to over-discharging (e.g. LiPo cells).
- Adjustable over-temperature threshold and response.
- Adjustable PWM frequency from 1 kHz to 22 kHz (maximum frequency is
ultrasonic, eliminating switching-induced audible motor shaft
- Error LED linked to a digital ERR output, and connecting the error
outputs of multiple controllers together optionally causes all connected
controllers to shut down when any one of them experiences an error.
- Field-upgradeable firmware.
- USB/Serial features:
- Controllable from a computer with native USB, via serial commands
sent to the device’s virtual serial (COM) port, or via TTL serial
through the device’s RX/TX pins.
- Example code in C#, Visual Basic .NET, and Visual C++ is available in the Pololu USB Software Development Kit
- Optional CRC error detection to eliminate communication errors caused by noise or software faults.
- Optional command timeout (shut off motors if communication ceases).
- Supports automatic baud rate detection from 1200 bps to 500 kbps, or can be configured to run at a fixed baud rate.
- Supports standard compact and Pololu protocols as well as the
Scott Edwards Mini SSC protocol and an ASCII protocol for simple serial
control from a terminal program.
- Optional serial response delay for communicating with half-duplex controllers such as the Basic Stamp.
- Controllers can be easily chained together and to other Pololu
serial motor and servo controllers to control hundreds of motors using a
single serial line.
- RC features:
- 1/4 µs pulse measurement resolution.
- Works with RC pulse frequencies from 10 to 333 Hz.
- Configurable parameters for determining what constitutes an acceptable RC signal.
- Two RC channels allow for single-stick (mixed) motor control,
making it easy to use two simple motor controllers in tandem on an
RC-controlled differential-drive robot.
- RC channels can be used in any mode as limit or kill switches
(e.g. use an RC receiver to trigger a kill switch on your autonomous
- Battery elimination circuit (BEC) jumper can power the RC receiver with 5 V or 3.3 V.
- Analog features:
- 0.8 mV (12-bit) measurement resolution.
- Works with 0 to 3.3 V inputs.
- Optional potentiometer/joystick disconnect detection.
- Two analog channels allow for single-stick (mixed) motor control,
making it easy to use two simple motor controllers in tandem on a
joystick-controlled differential-drive robot.
- Analog channels can be used in any mode as limit or kill switches.
2.3" x 1.2" x 0.4"
USB; non-inverted TTL serial;
RC servo pulses; analog voltage2
Minimum operating voltage:
Maximum operating voltage:
Continuous output current per channel:
Maximum PWM frequency:
Maximum logic voltage:
Reverse voltage protection?: