Introducing the WiPy 2.0. The tiny Micro Python enabled WiFi & Bluetooth IoT development platform. With a 1KM WiFi range, state of the art Espressif ESP32 chipset and dual processor, the WiPy is all about taking the Internet of Things to the next level.
Create and connect your things everywhere. Fast.
- Powerful CPU, BLE and state of the art WiFi radio
- 1KM Wi Range
- MicroPython enabled, the Linux of IoT for fast deployment
- Fits in a standard breadboard (with headers)
- Ultra-low power usage: a fraction compared to other connected micro controllers
- Hardware floating point acceleration
- Python multi-threading
- Espressif ESP32 chipset
- Dual processor + WiFi radio System on Chip.
- Network processor handles the WiFi connectivity and the IPv6 stack.
- Main processor is entirely free to run the user application.
- An extra ULP-coprocessor that can monitor GPIOs, the ADC channels and control most of the internal peripherals during deep-sleep mode while only consuming 25uA.
The board ships with male headers mounted as seen on the pictures.
Check out the WiPy 2.0 specification sheet
for complete product details. Or click here
for the specification sheet in Mandarin.