Einfaches im Xbee Formfaktor gefertigtes Funkmodul im 868MHz oder 915MHz Band.
The RFBee is a RF module providing easy and flexible wireless data
transmission between devices. It is based on a AVR Atmega168 working as a
fully functional Arduino connected via SPI to a TI CC1101 RF
- Range: Indoor/Urban: up to 50m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 120m;
- Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
- RF Data Transmission Rate: 4,800bps; 76,800bps
- Working Frequency : 868MHz & 915MHz
- Communication type: Point to Point, or Point to Multipoint.
- Easy-to-Use Serial Interface and rich extendable ports
- Easy-to-Use AT Command: Set working mode, Serial Baud Rate, etc.
- Open source Hardware and Firmware?
- Socket compatible with the Xbee, so you can plug it into any Xbee socket as a quick replacement.
the Rx,Tx, VCC, GND pins are identical to the Xbee. RFbee?s will not
communicate with Xbee?s, so RFbee?s need to be used on both ends of the
Please visit our wiki page?for
more info about this product. It will be appreciated if? you can help
us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical
support, please post your questions to our?forum.