Das STM32F0 ist ein low Cost und ultralow Power Entwicklungskit mit dem STM32F0 Cortex-M0 Controller von STM.
Auf dem Board befinden sich LEDs, Taster und ein ST-Link/V2 kompatibler Debugger.
The STM32F0DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32F0 Cortex-M0
features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything
required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F051R8T6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2
embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons and an additional prototyping
board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
- STM32F051R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use
the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware
examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f0discovery to support quick
evaluation and development.DB1580: STM32F0DISCOVERY kit