Alternative: ScanaQuad SQ100, ScanaQuad SQ200
Scanalogic-2 PRO ist ein 4-Kanal Logik Analyzer mit einem integrierten Signalgenerator.
Er ist ideal zur Analyse von seriellen Signalen wie z.B. UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-WIRE, LIN, Manchester, ....
Scanalogic-2 PRO is a 4 channel Logic Analyzer and Digital signal
generator, specially designed to decode and analyze serial protocols
like SPI, I2C, UART, 1-WIRE and CAN. Scanalogic-2 is designed to be used
with the ScanaStudio software, giving your logic analyzer ever evolving capabilities.
Whether you are a hobbyist, and electronics student or
a professional, Scanalogic-2 will help you to quickly find why some part
of your electronic circuit or source code is not operating as expected.
The generator function can also allow you to quickly test a circuit
under specific and controlled conditions.
The Scanalogic-2 counts more than 3000 users around the world, a lot of reviews written by our fans, a very active support forum and a growing portfolio of distributors.
- 20 MSPS (Million samples per second).
- Memory: 256 K samples per channel (1M samples total).
- Number of channels: 4.
- Possible configurations: 4 inputs, 4 outputs, 2 inputs and 2 outputs.
- Pre-Trigger data display: 0% to 100% (allows to focus on post or pre-trigger data).
- Trigger modes: Rising edge, Falling edge, Logic change on a specific channel, logic change on any channel.
Input and output characteristics
- Supported input logic levels: 2V, 2.8V, 3V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V.
- Allowed input voltage range: -0.7V to 5.5V.
- Output voltage levels: 0V to 3.6V.
- Analysis and debugging of digital electronics circuits
- Serial protocol decoding and analysis (UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, 1-WIRE, LIN, Manchester,…)
- Digital PWM and FM signals analysis (using the FFT feature)
- Precise frequency and timing measurements (based on a 20 MHz time-base)
- Wave forms, serial signals and bit stream generation.