The MPU-6050 is a serious little piece of motion processing tech! By
combining a MEMS 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same
silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP™)
capable of processing complex 9-axis MotionFusion algorithms, the
MPU-6050 does away with the cross-axis alignment problems that can creep
up on discrete parts.
Our breakout board for the MPU-6050 makes this tiny QFN package easy
to work into your project. Every pin you need to get up and running is
broken out to 0.1" headers, including the auxiliary master I2C bus which
allows the MPU-6050 to access external magnetometers and other sensors.
Having a hard time picking an IMU? Our Accelerometer, Gyro, and IMU Buying Guide might help!
Dimensions: 1 x 0.6 x 0.09" (25.5 x 15.2 x 2.48mm)
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Input Voltage: 2.3 - 3.4V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131
LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor