Das Tamiya 70188 Getriebeset ist eine kleine Getriebeeinheit, bei der man durch um stecken der Zahnräder 8 verschiedene Übersetzungen (Geschwindigkeiten) wählen kann.
Tamiya’s 8-speed mini motor gearbox features a more compact
030-form-factor motor driving a single gear train that can be assembled
to have one of eight gear ratios: 7.5:1, 9.5:1, 15.7:1, 19.9:1, 32.9:1,
41.8:1, 79.1:1, or 87.8:1.
The mini-motor gearbox kit from Tamiya makes it easy to get a small
robot or plastic model moving. The kit includes one motor and all the
gears and parts to build any of the eight possible gear ratio
configurations: 7.5:1, 9.5:1, 15.7:1, 19.9:1, 32.9:1, 41.8:1, 79.1:1, or
87.8:1. The eight gear ratio options give you the flexibility to choose
the best speed and torque for your project. There are two possible
output axle locations (only one output location is possible for any
The kit includes step-by-step illustrated instructions in both Japanese
and English. A scanned copy of the instructions is available on the
Pictures tab. The kit can be built with just a screwdriver, but the
instructions recommend having side cutters
, and a modeling knife on hand. The gearbox kit’s motor has a 030 form factor that is smaller than the Tamiya gearboxes
that use the Mabuchi FA-130 motor
- 030-form-factor motor
- Speed @ 3 V: 8400 RPM
- Free-run current @ 3 V: 60 mA
- Stall current @ 3 V: 600 mA
- Stall torque @ 3 V: see picture to the right for torque table
- 8 different gear ratios, which can be adjusted by changing the pinion gear and final gear position
- 3mm hexagonal output shaft compatible with the LEGO wheel adapter for 3mm hexagonal shaft and many of Tamiya’s wheels.
- Mounting holes designed to work with the Tamiya 70098 universal plate set and other Tamiya construction series products.
- Transparent gear housing shows the internal mechanisms
- Compact size of approximately 20 x 18 x 50 mm (0.8" x 0.7" x 2")