Vergossener DS18B20 Temperatur Sensor mit einer 0,9m langen Anschlussleitung.
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the DS18B20 sensor.
Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet
conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125°C the cable is jacketed
in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100°C. Because they are digital,
you don't get any signal degradation even over long distances! These
1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much
of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard
digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller
using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to
the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory
to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
downside is they use the Dallas 1-Wire protocol, which is somewhat
complex, and requires a bunch of code to parse out the communication. If
you want something really simple, and you have an analog input pin, the
TMP36 is trivial to get going.
We toss in a 4.7k resistor, which
is required as a pullup from the DATA to VCC line when using the
sensor. We don't have a detailed tutorial up yet but you can get started
by using the Dallas Temperature Control Arduino library which requires
also the OneWire Library.
Technical DetailsCable specs:
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- Cable is 36" long / 91cm, 4mm diameter
- Contains DS18B20 temperature sensor
If your sensor has four wires - Red connects to 3-5V, Black connects to
ground and White is data. The copper wire is soldered to the wire
- If your sensor has three wires - Red connects to 3-5V, Blue/Black connects to ground and Yellow/White is data
DS18B20 Technical specs:
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data