CHR-UM7-LT Orientation Sensor
The UM7 is a 3rd-generation Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
that takes advantage of state-of-the-art MEMS technology to improve
performance and reduce costs. Like its predecessors, the UM7 combines
triaxial accelerometer, rate gyro, and magnetometer data using a
sophisticated Extended Kalman Filter to produce attitude and heading
The UM7 also adds many new features, including higher
gyro bias stability and lower noise, a new communication architecture
for improved flexibility, optional NMEA packet transmission, UTC
time-synchronization with external GPS, and support for third-order
temperature compensation on all sensors.
Even with its added features, the UM7 is offered at a significantly reduced priced compared to other sensors in its class.
UM7 comes with one 5-pin cable assembly for the main IO header. Extra
5-pin cable assemblies and 6-pin assemblies for the optional IO
expansion headers are also available.
A USB Expansion Board is also available to allow the UM7 to be connected directly to your computer.
- Excellent gyro bias stability over temperature
- Adjustable low-pass filter and EKF settings provide customizable performance for various applications.
- States and sensor data synchronized to GPS position and velocity using optional external GPS module
Supports alignment calibration and third-order bias and scale factor
temperature compensation for accels, gyros, and magnetometer (optionally
performed in-factory or by the end-user).
- Magnetometer soft and hard-iron calibration
- State-of-the-art MEMS devices designed for mass-market consumer applications drastically lowers cost
- OEM version reduces overall cost, size, and weight
Ease of use
- Transmits data using human-readable NMEA strings, binary packets for higher efficiency, or a combination of both
- Flexible communication architecture allows UM7 to transmit any combination of data at individually adjustable rates
Connects to the CHR Serial Interface software to allow for real-time
plotting of sensor data, logging, device configuration, and magnetometer
Kunden kauften auch