The RedFly-Shield is a plug-on module with WiFi/WLAN for Arduino
Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Mega and Leonardo Boards.
* IEEE 802.11b/g/n/i 2.4GHz
* Wireless security: AES, WEP, WPA, WPA2 - PSK
* Ad-hoc (IBSS) and Infrastructure mode (on Ad-hoc only WEP encryption)
* Scanning for networks with signal strengh indicator
* Integrated WiFi and IPv4 stack (TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS)
* Supports up to 8 sockets at the same time
* 3V3 - 5V tolerant IOs
* Power consumption: standby <10mA, data reception 140mA, data transmission 150mA
* Made in Germany (incl. PCB)
The connectors / pin headers of the Shields are included, but not soldered.
More information, updates and downloads