This board features a PIC32 processor with an embedded 100Mbps Ethernet module, allowing you to develop Ethernet applications with ease. It has everything you normally would need for such applications: Power relays which you can command via web interface, a large 240×320 TFT LCD with touchscreen support that allows you to develop complex graphical user interface applications, digital opto-isolated inputs, trimmer potentiometer, accelerometer with integrated temperature sensor, two CAN interface channels, RS232 interface, USB On-The-Go, and a microSD card slot for storing large amounts of data.
The above example projects demonstrate the functionality
of the various peripherals of the board including user input, serial communication,
Graphical User Interface (GUI) and Network connectivity. The demo is built
upon the following Microchip's freely distributed support libraries:
- Microchip Graphics Library v 3.06
- Microchip TCP/IP Stack Library v 5.42
- Microchip MDD File System Library 1.4.0
- Microchip USB support source files
- FreeRTOS was used to make all tasks run virtually simultaneously. FreeRTOS is a freely distributed RTOS with excellent support and online documentation. Version used is v7.3.0. MPLAB has support for FreeRTOS (Tools/RTOS viewer).
Older demo projects, customer demo projects and more might be found at the wiki page: PIC32-MAXI-WEB article