The Raspberry Pi is a small ARM-based computer that plugs
into your keyboard and TV or monitor. It can be used for many things that
your desktop PC does, e.g. spreadsheets, word-processing and games.
The package only includes the Raspberry Pi board without memory card, power cord, keyboard, housing or cable.
New Model B+ Features
- More energy efficient / uses less power
- Improved Power Management. Manage more devices from your Pi than ever before.
- Bigger and better projects via an expanded GPIO header
(40 pins instead of 26).
- Increased connectivity - Extra 2 USB ports (making a total of 4) and
a new 4-pole connector. replacing the existing analogue and composite
video port on the Model B.
Raspberry Pi Specs
- SoC Broadcom BCM2835 (CPU, GPU, DSP, SDRAM)
- CPU: 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core (ARM11 family)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high-profile decoder
- RAM: 512 MB
- Video outputs: HDMI, Composite Video
- Audio outputs: 3.5 mm jack, HDMI
- Onboard storage: microSD
- 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 onboard network