Signalyzer ARM JTAG Starter Kit. All you need to interface to a standard ARM 20-pin JTAG target device or board.
Modular design approach for most flexibility
USB 2.0 High Speed ( USB 2.0 up-to 480Mbit/sec)
Dimensions: 45mm x 40mm x 13mm
2 independent configurable channels
Up to 22 configurable GPIO lines per side
5VDC output with soft start, overcurrent and thermal protection (requires powered USB hub)
Supports most popular Serial Protocols (
SPI, JTAG, I2C, UART ), support for additional protocols may be realized
with Bit-bang modes.
JTAG TCK up-to 30MHz with true RTCK support.
- Parallel interface modes of operation including High-speed FIFO, Asynchronous and Synchronous Bit-bang modes.
- 3 user controllable bi-color LEDs (RED / GREEN)
- 2 10-bit ADC Input per side
- 1 PWM output per side
- I2C bus for Accessory modules control and configuration
- GPIO is 3.0V - 5.0V capable. (GPIO voltage range can be expanded
with use of variety of Accessory modules and can be expanded to 1.15V -
5.5V or fully isolated mode)
- 100mA power consumtion (without external connections or modules)
- Expandable with range of Accessory Modules
- Accessory Module type detection
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Two IDC 0.1" 26-pin dual row connectors.