Signalyzer H series is the next generation of our versatile
Signalyzer Tool. Two fully independent and configurable channels provide
support for most popular serial protocols (JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART),
parallel asynchronous and synchronous interfaces, bit-bang mode. With
the modularity in design and the continuously growing range of the
Accessory modules Signalyzer-H2 is ready for the most challenging tasks
in broad range of applications.
Features and Specifications
Modular design approach for most flexibility
USB 2.0 High Speed ( USB 2.0 up-to 480Mbit/sec)
Dimensions: 45mm x 40mm x 13mm
2 independent configurable channels
Up to 22 configurable GPIO lines per side
5VDC output with soft start, overcurrent and thermal protection (requires powered USB hub)
Supports most popular Serial Protocols (
SPI, JTAG, I2C, UART ), support for additional protocols may be realized
with Bit-bang modes.
JTAG TCK up-to 30MHz with true RTCK support.
- Parallel interface modes of operation including High-speed FIFO, Asynchronous and Synchronous Bit-bang modes.
- 3 user controllable bi-color LEDs (RED / GREEN)
- 2 10-bit ADC Input per side
- 1 PWM output per side
- I2C bus for Accessory modules control and configuration
- GPIO is 3.0V - 5.0V capable. (GPIO voltage range can be expanded
with use of variety of Accessory modules and can be expanded to 1.15V -
5.5V or fully isolated mode)
- 100mA power consumtion (without external connections or modules)
- Expandable with range of Accessory Modules
- Accessory Module type detection
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Two IDC 0.1" 26-pin dual row connectors.
Security and Authentication features utilizing 128-bit crypto engine (Licensing dongle)
Product customization and rebranding
Application specific modules and accesories
Modes of operation
- Buffered UART with Flow Control signalling
- JTAG Master Interface with TCK clock rate up-to 30MHz and true RTCK.
- SPI Master Interface with maximum CLK speed up-to 30MHz
- I2C Master Interface
- Synchronouse FIFO
- Asynchronous FIFO
- Synchronous Bit-bang
- Asynchronous Bit-bang
- CPU Style FIFO
- Host Bus Emulation mode (both sides combined)