The Wattuino Pro Mini PB is a small Arduino/Genuino clone with ATmega328PB and runs at 3.3V with 8MHz.
All components are mounted on the board except for the connectors, but they are included.
To program the board you need an USB TTL adapter or a FTDI Breakout, because the board itself has no USB port.
Advantages over the Arduino mini pro:
- all pins with 2.54 mm pitch
- all pins of the AVR are available
- LC-filter on AVCC of the AVR
- pin headers are included (but not soldered)
- ATmega328PB @ 8MHz (external resonator)
- compatible with Arduino pro mini
- 3.3V voltage regulator with max. 250mA output
- Size: 18x33mm
- DC input 4V - 12V
- Made in Germany
The ATmega328PB microcontroller is currently not directly supported from the Arduino IDE.
Further infos about this here: github.com/watterott/ATmega328PB-Testing
More information and downloads: