The Beagle Bone is the low-cost, high-expansion hardware-hacker focused
BeagleBoard. It is a bare-bones BeagleBoard that acts as a USB or Ethernet connected expansion companion for your current BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard-xM or works stand-alone. The BeagleBone is small even by BeagleBoard standards and with the high-performance ARM capabilities you expect from a BeagleBoard, the BeagleBone brings full-featured Linux to places it has never gone before.
- >700-MHz superscalar ARM Cortex-A8
- 256-MB DDR2 RAM
- 1-port USB 2.0 host
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet
- microSD slot and 2-GB microSD card with validation and demonstration image from the Angstrom Distribution
- USB 2.0 fl exible device port with ability to supply power
- On-board USB-to-serial/JTAG over shared USB device port
- 3.3-V 2x 46-pin peripheral with multiplexed LCD signals and battery-control expansion headers
- Board size: 3.4" x 2.1"
Board Revisions and Changes